About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Augsburg College Double Majoring in Organizational Communications, and Business Management. I hope to become a wedding planner, it is my absolute dream job! I LOVE to dance, and make music. I play 6 instruments and I am working on a 7th. I love shopping, and my kitty cat! My best friends are the greatest and of course i have quite an amazing family! I love my life and try to live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Already?

Well Hello everybody! So first of all I can't believe it is already August!!! And I move back into my dorm on MONDAY! Thats only six whole days away! Well, to go out with a bang, I will be ending my summer with a weekend full of Irish music, dance and food! I work at the Irish fair of MN every year, and it is this Friday-Sunday. My all time favorite Irish band (Gaelic Storm) is playing on Friday night, and I am SO excited.

Another note I'd like to make is that SOAR (first year orientation) is over! It was the last two weeks in July, and I had an absolute blast. I got to meet so many incoming first year and transfer students, along with a lot of parents! There a lot of great new minds and ideas coming in this fall and I am very excited. Something that really stuck out to me during SOAR was how much I have grown in the past year. I was an incoming student last year, and I got to see my personal changes from then until now. I realized that I am slowly growing into the person I want to become, and it has been so awesome! So life is good!

And finally I want to let everyone know that I finally know what I want to do with the rest of my life: event planning. Wedding planning has always been my dream but it's a little far fetched so I was at the hair salon when my favorite stylist was like well what about just event planning? Weddings can be included and I was like WOAH. YES. It was awesome!

Well I hope everyone is having a great summer, and loving up the Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment