About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Augsburg College Double Majoring in Organizational Communications, and Business Management. I hope to become a wedding planner, it is my absolute dream job! I LOVE to dance, and make music. I play 6 instruments and I am working on a 7th. I love shopping, and my kitty cat! My best friends are the greatest and of course i have quite an amazing family! I love my life and try to live it to the fullest :)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scholarship Weekend/Idea

This weekend was Scholarship weekend at Augsburg, and I was able to host a super nice girl auditioning for a visual arts scholarship. We also got to go see the big show, eat in the cafeteria, and have a movie night with other participants and hosts. It was pretty fantastic. It reminded me of last year when I was the one spending the night and auditioning for my Music Scholarship. :) It was super fun to host someone, and I really hope I get to next year too! :) It would be fantastic :)

So while she was here, I talked her ear off (of course), and when we finally got ready for bed, she pulled out a little journal that she doodles in and stuff like that. SO I thought that I finally know what i am going to use my new journal for. It has been sitting on my bookshelf for months, and I am going to start putting things in it like quotes, memories, ideas, doodles, etc etc. So having her over did not only benefit me for keeping my scholarship (haha) but also because I finally know what I am going to do with my journal, which I am very excited about :D

Well, Adios amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment