About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Augsburg College Double Majoring in Organizational Communications, and Business Management. I hope to become a wedding planner, it is my absolute dream job! I LOVE to dance, and make music. I play 6 instruments and I am working on a 7th. I love shopping, and my kitty cat! My best friends are the greatest and of course i have quite an amazing family! I love my life and try to live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Time!

Well hello everyone! Long time no see, but let me tell you life has been CRAZY! So far this summer I have started working two jobs (not including being an Orientation Leader), and I am taking two online courses. Who knew summer would bring such stress? Well, on the other hand, I am back in my home town and already COMPLETELY missing Augsburg. I miss the people, the place, the cities, and just about everything else. I already cannot wait to go back in the fall! Another thing I am doing this summer is being an Orientation leader (OL) for the incoming first years at Augsburg. I am so so so excited for SOAR (our student Orientation) and Auggie Days (The period when first years move in early). We just had our summer retreat and it was a BLAST! We did a lot of training and team bonding, and it was so much fun. I can't wait for school to start, but at the same time, I am loving being able to watch my Disney movies and relax at home with my kitty!

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment