About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Augsburg College Double Majoring in Organizational Communications, and Business Management. I hope to become a wedding planner, it is my absolute dream job! I LOVE to dance, and make music. I play 6 instruments and I am working on a 7th. I love shopping, and my kitty cat! My best friends are the greatest and of course i have quite an amazing family! I love my life and try to live it to the fullest :)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break!

Hello Everyone! I hope that everyone is having or will have a fantastic spring break! My spring break is next week starting tomorrow after classes! I am VERY excited for this! I am in the Augsburg Concert band, and we are going on a TOUR! We are taking two coach buses through both Wisconsin and Minnesota and playing for communities, churches, and high schools. I am very excited to be with all of my fellow bandees and have a blast! We are staying 2 nights in hotels and 5 nights (i think) in home stays. This is where a person or family sign up to host a few students for a night! I am sure I will get to meet a lot of interesting people, I am very excited!

Ill keep ya posted!
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment