About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Augsburg College Double Majoring in Organizational Communications, and Business Management. I hope to become a wedding planner, it is my absolute dream job! I LOVE to dance, and make music. I play 6 instruments and I am working on a 7th. I love shopping, and my kitty cat! My best friends are the greatest and of course i have quite an amazing family! I love my life and try to live it to the fullest :)

Friday, November 18, 2011

First blog EVER!!.... Kinda nervous.

Well since this is my first blog, I guess I'm not completely sure what to say. Well... my name is Ali. I like lots of things :) Especially music and dance. I play five instruments: Flute, Piccolo, clarinet, oboe, and saxophone. I also enjoy food. But FUN FACT! I am lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant and allergic to all fresh fruit and vegetables. :) I eat A LOT of meat and rice. But, my life is pretty great! Tomorrow is my first college band concert, and a bunch of my family is coming which should be fun. 

Oh, I am a double major at the best college ever (Augsburg) in Elementary Education and Spanish. I am super excited to both study abroad and student teach. Also I am highly entertaining the idea of a Women's studies minor, which I actually haven't told anyone, so Congrats! You're the first one to know. Im really into Women's rights and I love learning about how media affects young girls in today's society. It intrigues me. A lot. 

So I'm sure for a first blog ever, this is meh. Quite bad. But I will continue in my adventure most likely talking about things like Harry Potter and cats. I love cats.

Ttfn
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment