About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Augsburg College Double Majoring in Organizational Communications, and Business Management. I hope to become a wedding planner, it is my absolute dream job! I LOVE to dance, and make music. I play 6 instruments and I am working on a 7th. I love shopping, and my kitty cat! My best friends are the greatest and of course i have quite an amazing family! I love my life and try to live it to the fullest :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Going home!

Well since September, I have been at Augsburg, and now I am going home for the long Thanksgiving Break weekend! I am VERY excited to see my family! I have these little cousins, they are ADORABLE. Also, I am an auntie and I cannot wait to see my niece and nephew! But my two favorite parts of Thanksgiving are: 1. TIME TO START CHRISTMAS MUSIC and 2. Black Friday!

This however leads me to my next topic of conversation. Black Friday 2011. Remember last year when we got to get some sleep after our huge meal and get-together and BEFORE shopping? Well, my friend, I am very sad to say Black Friday 2011 is starting at midnight. This is very saddening to me because getting up at 4am and going to get coffee was half the fun! Now everything opens at midnight, and I am sad. Buuuuuuut.......
I GET TO SEE MY KITTY!
So, I mentioned last time that I love cats, right? Well, I have a kitty. His name is Sebastian. He is white and grey, and he is quite huge. His mom (ME!) spoils him A LOT. I fill his food dish as many times as it is empty, and I will give him about 10 treats every time I give the dogs 1. So, he is spoiled. But he is my baby and I love him very much. I cant wait to go see him!

ALSO on break, I am blow-drying crayons. Yes, please re-read that. Blow-drying crayons. It's this art deal where you take a box of like 64 Crayons and super glue them onto a canvas. Then you proceed to blow-dry the crayons, and melt the wax onto the canvas. I will be sure to post a picture of my finished art when I return from break!

Well, have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, how dare you not mention three very important people in your Thanksgiving plans. We're very excited to see you too. Also, your cat is likely diabetic at this point...I'm considering an intervention. I picked up my crayons today! And I'll see your ungrateful face (and freakishly long toes) on Friday.
    Sincerely,
    Your Ginger

    ReplyDelete