About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Augsburg College Double Majoring in Organizational Communications, and Business Management. I hope to become a wedding planner, it is my absolute dream job! I LOVE to dance, and make music. I play 6 instruments and I am working on a 7th. I love shopping, and my kitty cat! My best friends are the greatest and of course i have quite an amazing family! I love my life and try to live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Friends You Can Never Get Enough Of

Well I am back at Augsburg from Thanksgiving break, and it both really nice and really sad at the same time. I was able to see my mom's side of the family over break, and then went black friday shopping of course! My night/morning looked like this:

  • 7:30 pm 11/24- Go to Jessica's house to plan our night
  • 10:00 pm 11/24- WALMART!
  • 11:00 pm 11/24- Wait in line at Kohl's
  • 12:00 am 11/25- Shop at Kohl's (got the cutest boots ever!!)
  • 1:00am-2:30am 11/25- Wait in the check out line of Kohl's
  • 2:35 am 11/25- Shop at Target
  • 3:15 am 11/25- get back to Jessica's, go to bed!
  • 5:30 am 11/25- Get up again and drive to Michael's
  • 6:01 am 11/25- Shop at Michaels's
  • 6:45 am 11/25- get back to Jessica's, go to bed AGAIN!
  • 11:45 am 11/25- get up and start my day
So that was my black friday experience, and I had a large amount of fun.

So then, I was able to see my 3 best friends I have ever had. All four of us went our separate ways this fall when we all enrolled in college, and I know we all are still as close as we have ever been. It's so great to go home and see the people you love! We had a sleepover, and we hot glued crayons on to a canvas, and melted them. All of them tuened out very different, and they all look amazing. (hopefully I'll figure out how to put a picture of mine up here!) So moral of the story: I love my friends, and I know they'll be standing next to me for the rest of my life :)

HERE IT IS!!!
Well, there you have it :) My break was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment